Upon the booking of any services you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
This agreement relates to the booking of services as advertised on this website (www.experienceanya.com) between the Company (ANYA Hair, Make-Up & Beauty) or any representative of the Company, and you, the Client who has booked services.
Agreed Timings & Delays
It is essential for both Trials and Services that we commence at the agreed time. You’ll always receive an estimate of how long a service will take but it may vary in length.
If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, your appointment may be cancelled and the remaining bill and expenses is payable (please see Cancellations & Refunds section). We will always endeavour to avoid cancellations in which case you must be prepared for services to finish later than originally estimated.
Deposits & Payments
All deposits are non-refundable (unless terms apply) and non-transferable. Please see Cancellations section for more information.
- You receive an invoice for 50% deposit to secure your booking
- Deposit is paid via electronic bank transfer upon which you receive a receipt and your booking is confirmed
Bank Name: Natwest
Bank Account Name: Sumantha McMahon
Bank account: 7 0 7 0 8 7 3 8
Sort code: 6 0 – 1 8 – 0 5
- On the day of your booking, the remainder of monies owed is paid via cash. If this is an issue please let the Company know in writing beforehand. If paid electronically, the remainder of monies owed will need to be paid and received within 24 hours prior to your booking.
Cancellations & Refunds
If you have a condition that you did not inform us about prior to the booking, that prevents the booing from taking place, 50% of the money owed for the booked services may be payable. Your deposit will not be refunded.
If you are more than 15 minutes late for your booking, please be prepared for either:
- your booking to finish later than agreed or
- your booking to be cancelled in which case you will owe the Company the remainder of the booking fee owed plus £100 cancellation fee. Your deposit will not be refunded.
The decision of whether the booking will go ahead or not will be at the Company’s discretion.
Notice of booking cancellation must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deposits are non-refundable unless stated below, but may be transferable at the Company’s discretion.
The following outlines the cancellation charges:
Trials & Mobile Manicure Bookings
0 working day’s notice – deposit is not refunded. Full remaining booking fee plus £150 cancellation charge must be paid. You may incur further charges e.g. travel expenses
1-14 working days’ notice – deposit is not refunded and remainder of booking fee must be paid.
15+ working days’ notice – deposit is refunded and no further charges are incurred.
For example: You have booked us for a special occasions Hair Trial and paid £22.50 deposit to secure the date. The remaining £22.50 (cash) is due on the date of the Trial.
- You cancel upon arrival – you will not get a refund of your deposit, and will need to pay £22.50 plus £150 plus any travel charges incurred.
- You cancel in writing on the day before the stylist has started travelling to your booking – ou will not get a refund of your deposit, and will need to pay £22.50 plus £150.
- You cancel with 1 – 7 working days written notice – your deposit is not refunded and you will need to pay £22.50.
- You cancel with 8+ working days written notice – your deposit is fully refunded and no further charges are incurred.
All Other Bookings
0 working day’s notice – deposit is not refunded. Full remaining booking fee plus £200 cancellation charge must be paid. You may incur further charges e.g. travel expenses
1-30 working days’ notice – deposit is not refunded and remainder of booking fee must be paid.
31-60 working days’ notice – deposit is not refunded and 50% of the remainder of the booking fee must be paid.
61-90 working days’ notice – deposit is not refunded and 25% of the remainder of the booking fee must be paid.
91+ working days’ notice – your deposit is fully refunded and no further charges are incurred.
For example: You have booked us for bridal Hair and Makeup, have had (and paid for) your trial, and have paid the £95 deposit for the wedding day. The remaining £95 (cash) is due on the date of the wedding.
- You cancel upon arrival – you will not get a refund of your deposit, and will need to pay £95 plus £200 plus any travel charges incurred.
- You cancel in writing on the day before the stylist has started travelling to your booking – ou will not get a refund of your deposit, and will need to pay £95 plus £200.
- You cancel with 1 – 30 working days written notice – your deposit is not refunded and you will need to pay £95.
- You cancel with 31-60 working days written notice – your deposit is not refunded and you will need to pay £47.50.
- You cancel with 61-90 working days written notice – your deposit is not refunded and you will need to pay £23.75.
- You cancel with 91+ working days notice – your deposit is fully refunded and no further charges are incurred.
If I or a representative of the company need to cancel a booking (which has never happened), I will endeavour to find you a suitable replacement. Failure to offer this, all monies paid e.g. deposit, will be refunded. No further compensation will be offered.
If the booking is directly affected by circumstances outside of mine or any other representative if the company’s control, I will endeavour to rectify such situations. However, no compensation will be offered. It is strongly recommended you take wedding insurance to cover you against these situations.
Travel is charged at 40p per mile after 5 miles from the location of your stylist and the same for the return journey. Alternatively if public transport is used, this expense will be added to the booking.
You will always be quoted for travel before making a booking.
If parking at your chosen venue is paid for, permit restricted etc. arrangements must be made to ensure that the parking is paid for or provided.
Please email/text the information in advance of the booking.
Hair & Make-Up Bookings
The Trial provides an opportunity to try various looks.
- 50% deposit required to secure the date (separate from the actual booking date)
- Remainder owed is paid on the date of the Trial unless paid electronically (in which case all monies must be cleared 24 hours prior to the Trial)
- A Trial will last for a maximum of 3 hours
Please note that all deposits are non-transferable. Please see the cancellations section for associated information.
The consultation will take place upon commencement of the booking. This will involve the assessment of the condition of your nails. If we suspect that you have any condition/illness/disease we may deem it appropriate to not continue with the service.
Change of details
Any change of details, for example, contact details, booking details etc, must be confirmed via e-mail or written correspondence. ANYA cannot guarantee availability for any changes made.
On the day of the Trial and/or on the day of the main booking out ANYA reserves the right to take photographs of the services carried out. These photographs will only be used by ANYA for the sole purposes of, adding to ANYA’s portfolio and in some cases publicity material e.g. social media. These photographs will not be used as or altered for inappropriate or offensive material. Examples of use include but are not limited to ANYA’s or Sumantha McMahon’s associated websites, blogs, social networking sites and leaflets.
Any replication or reproduction of content from www.experienceanya.com, or associated marketing material without prior consent is strictly prohibited.
All copyrights and other intellectual property rights shall remain the property of Sumantha McMahon and ANYA.
- The Client shall inform The Company of any issues that may affect the use of any equipment or products. This includes, but is not limited to, sensitivities, allergies and medical conditions.
- The Company cannot be held liable for any losses that are incurred due to The Clients failure to inform them of any know or unknown condition.
- The purpose of the trial includes, but is not limited to, the testing of different brands of cosmetics to see if The Client has any reaction to any of the products. The Client accepts responsibility for this, by agreeing to the trial. It is the responsibility of the Client to inform the makeup artist of any subsequent reactions to any products used, so amendments can be made before The Event.
- If The Company suspects the products to be unsuitable for a specific skin condition, based on information given from The Client, they may refuse the service.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse service to The Client or members of the bridal party or people present during services carried out for, but not limited to, abusive and threatening behaviour. In such case the cancellation fees associated with 0 days notice of cancellation will be enforced.
Liability and Indemnification
ANYA is neither an insurer nor a guarantor and disclaims all liability in such capacity. Clients seeking a guarantee against cancellation, loss or damage should obtain appropriate insurance.
Services are conducted on the basis of information, documents and/or samples provided by, or on behalf of, you (The Client) and solely for the benefit of you (The Client). Neither ANYA nor any of its officers, employees, agents or subcontractors shall be liable to ANYA nor any third-party for any actions taken or not taken outside the remit of the service supplied nor for any problems arising from unclear, erroneous, incomplete, misleading or false information provided to ANYA.
The Company uses reputable branded make-up and other products; it is your responsibility to inform the Company of any known allergies.
Use of the ANYA’s corporate name or registered marks for advertising purposes is not permitted without Sumantha McMahon’s prior written authorisation.
Payment terms strictly thirty days from invoice date. In line with The Late Payment of Commercial Debt (Interest) Act (1988) I understand and will exercise my statutory right to interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if not paid according to agreed credit terms.
All information and prices are correct at the time of print/publishing; however may be subject to change.
Last updated on 27th March 2018.